Workers Compensation Account Manager (External Client Team)
Job Number: 1683
Position Title: Workers Compensation Manager
To enhance communications and develop substantive working relationships with employers, case managers and physicians. The employee will provide outstanding referral intake, scheduling, compliance reviews and participating in the internal chart-auditing program for worker’s compensation patients in the region/state. Thereby promoting Pivot Physical Therapy’s workers’ compensation program.
• Reports directly to the Industrial Service President
• Serve as the initial point of contact and resource for companies, physicians, case managers and Pivot therapists
• Manage medical records request, schedule appointments to ensure the injured workers is provided the appropriate time and facilities
• Prepare and verify that services are authorized by the case manager for coverage under workers’ compensation, and/or certified for subsequent treatment(s)
• Communicate between facilities and case managers regarding any compliance issues, including providing necessary documentation before first appointment
• Provide centralized distribution of PT referrals received to a selected or preferred Pivot office within the region or state covered
• Maintain biweekly status and Worker Score © Summary reports from the facilities and provide updates to case managers or employers upon request
• Obtain all necessary patient documentation from referral sources and keep a monthly summary of referrals and referring physicians
• Execute visit-based chart audits, make assessment regarding the action plan for that chart and decide to either refer chart to State/regional Level 4 AWR Clinical Leader for peer review, provide feedback to treating therapist with action plan, or no action
• Perform patient visit-attendance compliance response: contact patients, front office and/or therapists as needed to encourage patient compliance with all scheduled visits
• Deliver marketing supports to include, but not limited to seminars, in-services, health fairs, and luncheons, to maximize exposure of Pivot’s workers’ compensation programs and services to employers, physicians, case managers, insurance companies and medical community
• Provided excellent customer service
• Performs other related duties as required and assigned
• Meet with Industrial Services President as scheduled to review work and discuss questions
• Communicate with coworkers and supervisors to ensure a pleasant and professional work environment
• Comply with all policies and procedures as stated in the Employee Handbook, Policy & Procedure Book, and OSHA Book with emphasis on safety procedures, personal appearance, attendance, and phone etiquette
• Assist in special projects as needed
The physical demands described here are representative of those an employee should possess to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Frequently required to work in stationary position, walk and reach
• Occasionally bend, stoop and lift up to 25 lbs.
• Ability to communicate/exchange information
Education, Certifications and Licenses:
• Associate’s Degree required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
• Knowledge of ICD-9 Codes, diagnosis codes and medical insurance reimbursement
• Minimum two years’ prior medical office experience with knowledge of medical terminology
• Ability and desire to work in a fast paced environment
• MISYS Software preferred
• Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel
Pivot Physical Therapy, LLC is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action (EEO/AA) Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with disability, or any other protected group status or non-job related characteristic as directed by law.
Community / Marketing Title: Workers Compensation Account Manager (External Client Team)
Pivot Physical Therapy is a premier provider of physical therapy, aquatic therapy and sports medicine services with locations serving Delaware, Maryland, North Carolina, Virginia, Pennsylvania, Washington, DC and West Virginia. Pivot is committed to clinical excellence and strives to provide our patients with the highest quality care and superior functional outcomes through evidence-based practice. Pivot’s occupational health division, WORKPRO Occupational Health, specializes in the treatment and management of work-related injury, illness and employee health.
EEO Employer Verbiage:
Pivot Physical Therapy provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Pivot Physical Therapy complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Pivot Physical Therapy expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Pivot Physical Therapy’s employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
Location_formattedLocationLong: Towson, Maryland US